Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

An Answer to All Those Healthcare Questions: Enroll America

Again and again I am running into clients looking for answers to questions and fears about the Affordable Care Act. Questions like, “Will I be able to get Medicaid then?” or “How could I possibly afford going to the doctor?” Fears like, “Am I gonna get in trouble if I don’t pay for insurance?”

My response?... I’m not 100 percent sure exactly what will happen when the change occurs but I’m confident it will be a change for the better.  When people are healthy they are able to make choices that lead to success.

In the current political environment it can be near impossible to sift through each and every message that is thrown at us through the media and find truth. With so much rhetoric out there how can we find good information to pass to our clients? Fortunately, there’s an organization called Enroll America.

Enroll America’s website hosts a ton of awesome resources from informational outreach maps to recorded webinars.  One of the easiest and most effective ways I've found to educate clients about this topic is to share with them this video from Enroll America:


The video does a great job at highlighting what to expect when the new law fully kicks in and it doesn't allow for me to pass false information along to my clients.  If you too are receiving questions from clients about the Affordable Care Act give it a try! Simply show them this video or point them towards the Enroll America website.

As we move closer to 2014 we’ll learn more about the plans, the pricing, and other specific information so stay tuned for more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment