Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

We Need Second Seats to Take Pictures of the Sky


Back in the day, Erin had her passenger take a picture of sunbeams shooting through the clouds in Wilmington, OH.

Well yesterday I took the Mobile Express to Ravenna, OH without Erin and I'd be darned if I wasn't going to make our second seat take a picture of the sky on our trip home to Columbus.

I often get asked by people what it's like driving the Mobile Express. Is it scary? How does it handle in bad weather? I even had a client ask me if it's ever tipped over. (A: No. Not yet.)

The weather on the drive home was one of the few times it was no fun driving the Mobile. I promise you I have enough good sense to pull over if necessary, but driving the van in heavy winds is the only time I ever wish I was in a sleek little sports car. But at least we had that rainbow waiting for us when we drove through the storm.

Alright, Erin. Your turn for pictures of natural phenomena from the passenger seat. Maybe you'll get lucky and get a shot of a tornado!

No comments:

Post a Comment