Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ready to Get Back on the Road

After a wonderful break for the December and January holidays, Erin and I were ready to get back on the road. Our batteries were recharged. The interstates had our name all over them. Time to head down south to a food distribution event in Sciotoville where we could really do some good.

Alas, the snows came.

This is our first event canceled because of the weather and I certainly appreciate it. Watching the snow accumulate outside our windows here makes me grateful that our safety taken into consideration by the people who organized the event in Sciotoville. I'm also pleased that we won't be required to drive through any Level II snow storms. I just wish the winter weather would wait for the days when we're supposed to be in the office instead of on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment