Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Achievements

Erin and I have been working on the Mobile Express for a while, and we're both very excited to inform our readers that we have surpassed the 60,000 mile benchmark. That's about 200 trips from Cincinnati to Cleveland. In other words, we have been all over the state of Ohio.

On a personal note, I am happy to announce that I have completed my 1,000th application. Most of them have been for SNAP and taxes, but my grand includes student aid applications, voter registrations, and a few Title XXs sprinkled in for good measure. A huge majority of those applications were performed out on the road and I am so grateful to have the opportunity to travel (60,000 miles!) throughout the state helping people apply for the programs that they're eligible for. It's a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment